Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THE MOTIONS

I am one of those people.  You know, who cranks up the radio and sings loud enough for people three cars away to hear.  I get it, I'm a little weird. This week the song that I am continually jamming out to is "The Motions" by Matthew West.  The chorus goes like this:
          
I don't wanna go through the motions
I don't wanna go one more day
without Your all consuming passion inside of me
I don't wanna spend my whole life asking,
"What if I had given everything,
instead of going through the motions?"   

                                                                                                 
It got me thinking about what these words mean to me.  Only a few months ago, I was just "going through the motions" when it came to acting on my God given passions.  I had a great job; I just didn't feel like it was where I was supposed to be anymore.  I have always known that God has given me a strong desire for photography, especially the type that captures love and a genuine joy for life.  Through a lot of prayer and encouragement from friends and family, I was given the courage to start Amy Rizzuto Photography.  I truly believe this is part of God's plan for my life and I want to give it my all.  I am so in love with photography and I feel extremely blessed that I have the opportunity to do it for my career.  I hope you have the chance to do what you love too.


Thanks to Melissa De Jong of Stay Forever Photography for taking these fun pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment