Monday, January 23, 2012

A NEW HOME : WWW.AMYRIZZUTOBLOG.COM

Six months ago, I set up a blogger account, opened up a new post, and started typing.   As I tried to find the words to explain the journey I was about to embark on, I couldn't help but wonder, what would people think?  Would they care about what I had to say?   I was scared!  I will never forget hitting the post to Facebook button and then immediately pulling up the stats page.  I watched the visitors start to come in, wondering who was viewing my post.  My heart swelled with joy and appreciation as a few likes and encouraging comments popped up on the notifications tab.  People were being supportive!  For that, I was so grateful.

For the last six months, my blog has been my voice, a way to share my photographs, my daily ramblings, and my small triumphs.  I am so excited to introduce you to my new home: www.amyrizzutoblog.com.  I have wanted to find a way to better integrate my website and my blog for a long time now.  Thanks to a recently booked wedding, I was finally able to make the jump!  Click here to check it out!  I look forward to seeing you there!

Much love,

Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment