Friday, September 23, 2011

CITY LOVE : BRYANT PARK



It was spring, one of the first really nice spring days that year.  I took the train into the city for an early morning massage at Bliss Spa, one I had received from my ever so thoughtful husband Matt for my birthday.  After 90 minutes of complete heaven, I walked the 10 blocks to Bryant Park.  On the way I picked up a Crumbs cupcake for lunch (I know it is ridiculous but I have a MAJOR sweet tooth).  I meandered around the edge of the park until I found a perfect spot in the sun to read.  With my kindle in one hand and my cupcake in the other, I sat there for hours enjoying one of the most perfect days I can remember.  


Every time I look at this photo, I am reminded of this amazingly relaxing day in Bryant Park.  HAVE A FABULOUS FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment