Friday, December 16, 2011

CITY LOVE : CARLO'S BAKE SHOP (CAKE BOSS)


If you are a fan of TLC's Cake Boss, you are going to LOVE today's post.  Located in Hoboken, NJ, this bakery is anything by ordinary. Yes, I just quoted Avril Lavigne, don't hate!  Filled with lavishly decorated cakes, cupcakes and pastries, Carlo's Bake Shop definitely has the "wow" factor.

As soon as I entered the small shop, I was greeted with the sweet smell of buttercream and a long line of excited customers.  I looked around in awe and quickly fell in love with the adorable 3D cupcakes on the far wall decorated in Christmas shapes.  I purchased three (because one is never enough) and found a bench outside to enjoy the tasty looking  Christmas tree.  Let me tell you, it was heaven!   Next time you are in the area, check out Carlo's Bake Shop.  I promise you will leave with an amazing sugar high, and a smile.

Aren't these cupcakes ADORABLE?! 

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment